Set against the scenic backdrop of the Grand-Port mountain range, the Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa is a gem in its kind; a postcard beauty with a real soul: Tropical architecture, pristine beach and the transparency of an exquisite lagoon.
The Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa is located in Grand River South East, along the South East coast of the island and 30 mins drive from the airport.
To discover Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, you will have to drive through Camp des Pêcheurs (Fisherman’s Cove). This tiny village unveils a different facet of Mauritius – unspoiled and authentic.
Let your mind soar, unleashed, set it free and enjoy the bliss…
Facilities & Services
- • Big swimming pool &californian pool for kids
- • Laundry service
- • Gym
- • Mini-club
- • Boutique open everyday
- • Car and bicycle rental desk
- • La Sardinella Meeting Room (Capacity: 30 persons)
- • Changing room for early arrivals & late departures
- • Luggage room
- • Internet corner with ADSL connection (Free of Charge)
- • Free WIFI connection at lobby, restaurant & bar
Free Sports, Recreation & Entertainment:
Boathouse – Pedalos – Kayaks – Glass bottom boat – Windsurfing – Snorkeling – Beach Volley – Pool table – Table tennis – Indoor games.
Night musical entertainment – Sega shows on Saturdays & cultural shows on Wednesdays.
SeaZen’ Spa Retreat:
2 massage rooms, one relaxation room, exotic beach massage under gazebos. Massages (Mauritian, Swedish, Traditional Indian, Shiatsu and Ayurvedic).
Body Treatments (Body scrub, mud bath, honey bath).
Beauty Treatments &Hammam.
Restaurants & Bars
Sardinella Ristorante – Main restaurant:
- Seating capacity: 135 covers.
- Themed dinner buffet daily.
Wahoo Beach Bar & Grill:
- Seafood and Meat resto-grill.
- Seating capacity: 40 covers.
- Beach dinner twice weekly.
Dorado Pool Bar:
- – Snacks & Sandwiches.
- – Afternoon tea.